By going through various security validations you can locate the flaws in the existing code but this alone doesn’t let you know the severity of impact the identified flaws can cause. Hence, in addition to Vulnerability Assessment, you need to do Penetration Testing using which you can exploit existing vulnerabilities or threats. Using this test you can know which of the flaws can cause serious damage by allowing the penetration of malicious attack.
How can we help you?
- We prepare a list of targets to be assessed the scanning of which is done manually as well as using tools.
- We analyze the outcomes and prepare the report which also includes recommendations.
- We also verify the severity of vulnerabilities using Penetration Testing
- We protect you from data loss and reputational loss by securing your corporate networks with our VAPT services.
You need a combination of both VA and PT i.e., VAPT services to –
- Locate the flaws
- Measure the vulnerability of each flaw
- Classify the nature of the flaws
- Raise an alarm before destruction happens because of the flaws
Why put your organization at risk when you know that cyber attack can happen at any time?
Using our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) services, you can carry out security audits and ensure security by doing risk analysis and providing recommendations.